Purchase Ic verify Computer Processing Software today!
||The IC VERIFY ® for Windows ® software is one of the most comprehensive payment processing products that is available for merchants. Using a personal computer (PC) or PC-based electronic cash register (ECR), IC VERIFY software processes all payment types, including credit, debit, check, purchase cards, and private label cards.
A Low-Maintenance, Low-Cost, Complete Software Solution
to download and install a demonstration version of IC VERIFY now.
Whether used as a stand-alone software solution, or integrated with another application, the IC VERIFY for Windows product helps you handle all of your in-store, mail, telephone, and electronic transactions in one easy-to-use program. IC VERIFY software can also assist you with reconciliation by providing reporting that mirrors your merchant statement. Multiple users can share one phone line and no hardware upgrades are involved in the setup process.
Payment Types Supported
- Credit cards: Visa ® , MasterCard ® , American Express ® , Discover Card ® , Diners Club ® , and JCB ®
- Visa Commercial cards and purchasing cards
- MasterCard® business cards, corporate purchasing cards and corporate fleet cards
- Debit/ATM cards (PIN and non-PIN based); Note: Varies by processor
- Fleet cards (for petroleum applications)
- Check authorization
- Check guarantee
- Retail (card present)
- Mail order/telephone order (MOTO)
- Lodging (through integrators/VARs only)
- Restaurant (through integrators/VARs only)
Superiority Over Stand-alone Terminals
The IC VERIFY product is much easier to use than outdated proprietary systems or stand-alone authorization terminals because:
- Easy integration with your POS applications helps reduce data entry errors and simplifies the process of electronic payment acceptance
- Reports are generated in an easy-to-read 8 1/2" x 11" format on a printer (Windows compatible)
- Offline group mode allows you to submit a list of transactions at one time for authorization, which speeds up your processing time and excels at recurring billing, such as membership fees or monthly charges.
- Support for Address Verification Services (AVS), Retail AVS, CVV2 and CVC2, minimizes fraud due to stolen or fraudulent cards
- Electronic Commerce Indicator (ECI) flags allow you to process transactions received through Internet E-mail
- IC VERIFY software allows a network of POS registers to share a single modem, helping to reduce the investment required to automate a store
- An improved data import feature analyzes files for errors before importing and generates a detailed report of any problems found in the file--making it easier to find and correct errors