Merchant Services Offers Integrated Credit Card Processing Solutions
Merchant services are the requirement of every type of business today. They offer all kinds of credit card processing solutions whatever be the nature or size of your business. These are important for the growth of your business as the number of customers using credit cards for making payments for their purchases is constantly on rise. If you do not provide them this option, they are likely to be lured away by your competitors who are accepting payments by credit cards.
Merchant services are availed by opening a merchant account with a bank or other merchant account services providers. A merchant account enables you to process all major credit cards. This helps in dealing with your customers easily. There are many types of merchant accounts. Getting your business set up with the appropriate merchant account helps your business to earn more revenue.
AMS (AMS) offers the following kinds of merchant services:
- Retail merchant accounts: These are for those who are into retail business. All-in-one swipe terminals with printers by manufacturers such as Lipman, Nurit, Hypercom and Verifone at highly affordable prices are for the retailers. The terminals are available with lifetime warranties and 24x7 technical supports. It is one of the safest modes of payments for them. The printers take out the print-out of the receipts for your customers quickly. Free credit card machines are also available.
- Internet merchant accounts: These accounts support e-commerce. In other words, these are used by businesses that sell products or services online and wish to accept real-time credit card payments. The company uses the Authorize.net payment gateway for its internet merchant accounts. It secures the online credit card processing by their clients.
- Mail order merchant accounts: These accounts are for those businesses that take credit card orders over the phone, by mail or in the field. They use credit card terminals for their transactions.
- Wireless merchant account or touch-tone processing system: These are primarily for the small scale, seasonal or mobile businesses. These are highly cost effective. In this, you use touch-tone telephone or wireless credit card terminals (cell phones) to process credit cards.
- Processing through PC: In this, you use your PC to process credit cards by installing latest credit card processing software from PC Charge and IC Verify.
- A store and forward merchant account: This account allows a merchant to accept credit card transactions on the go and forward them to the processor at a later time.
Applying for an AMS merchant account is easy. You simply need fill in and submit its online merchant account services application form. It strives to help you get this account within 24 hours only so that there is no wastage of your valuable time. Further, you do not require entering into any long term contract for its services. For more information, log on to www.merchantaccounts.co.