The PC Charge Pro is great to use with either an AMS retail merchant account or mail order merchant account.
Debit rates starting as low as 1.29% for swiped transactions and 1.89% for keyed.
There are no contracts or cancellation fees with any AMS merchant account.
See how AMS merchant accounts compare to the competition in our merchant account comparison chart.
PCCharge Payment Server is an open architecture product designed specifically to integrate payment processing into existing point-of-sale, order entry, or accounting systems. Our payment processing engine is an excellent solution for a broad spectrum of customers, from a small retailer environment to an Internet/Commerce Service Provider. Upgrade your payment application with the transaction engine that is used by the premier players in the industry.
- Certified with major credit/debit/gift card and check processors
- Multiple payment types accepted: All major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EBT, Purchasing Cards (Level II), Gift/Loyalty Cards, and Check Verification, Guarantee & Conversion
- Certified for multiple connectivity methods, including Dial-up Modem (Direct Connection), TCP/IP (Leased Line), TCP/IP (Internet), TCP/IP (ISDN)
- Supports single or multi-users. There's no limit of merchant numbers in PCCharge Payment Server.
- Designed for stand-alone, client-server, or integrated solutions. Use out of the box or as part of an integrated POS solution.
- Robust and customizable reporting features
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- MOTO Master Book and Ship Module allows pre-auth information to be stored until merchandise is shipped, eliminating the re-keying of information and providing a management tool for mail-order/telephone-order (MOTO) merchants
- Wireless capability permits mobile merchants to process transactions over the Internet via TCP/IP using a cell phone